Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

James celebrated his first "big" holiday today -- Easter! I blew it as a mom and totally forgot to take him to get his picture taken w/ the Easter Bunny, but am not going to lose any sleep over it as a) I still can't drive and b) admit that the Easter Bunny is just plain creepy anyway.


Jimmy gave this outfit to me for Christmas because we knew we wanted it for James to wear on Easter and it was a MEGA favorite of both of ours and we were afraid the Pooh Bear outfit would be changed out from Target by the time James actually got here (I believe it was purchased in Nov at least). He looked soooo handsome in his dress shirt (it was actually a onesie, smart idea), blue vest and khaki corduroys (that were WAY too big still so it looked like he was saggin')...he was definitely the hit of the day, getting all the attention ;-) Gma Chele made him an Easter egg with his name on it and we even got a half smile for the picture (they are still gas-related smiles, but I think he's getting the hang of it -- and he's becoming much more vocal w/ the and cah's). We web-cammed the Gross fam in the afternoon while they were eating lunch, so we got to see 'em all, even Maddie and B.Rosie (holla!) -- it was almost like we were there except I didn't get any ham (yummy, I LOVE ham that way)!


Family Photo Op










I don't know who is more cute here -- but it must have been a pretty rough afternoon for both James and Jim as they nap during the Blackhawks game (they're currently winning 3-0, Go Hawks, what a way to go into the post-season beating Detroit twice!). Easton actually joined them later on but I didn't get a picture of it -- so precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment