What a cute little boy! He was so cute just chillin' in the middle of the pumpkin patch...it's was like Where's Waldo :-) I brought a blanket with us so we just had to find a good spot and then propped him up. He seemed to like the the cool touch of the pumpkins.
The Montalbano's in front of the Great Big Pumpkin!Between Jim and I, we took a ton of pictures so I just picked my favorites to start with at the beginning of the post and then put all the rest in a slide show w/ captions to show the rest of the fun things we found to do there. With the exception of James' cold, we had a great family Sunday! I can't wait to take him back when he's a bit more mobile -- there was lots to do and you only had to pay for what extras you wanted to do (wagon ride, pony or camel ride, farm, haunted house, yummy food, etc). We enjoyed some apple cider and apple donuts too before we left -- yummy!
No comments:
Post a Comment