We didn't get too many smiles out of James that whole week -- but he was still willing to play around for a little bit.Then Tuesday night into Wednesday Jim spiked a fever. I made him go to the urgent care Wednesday when he hadn't heard from his doctor all day to see if he could get a script for Tamiflu since I was sick with the flu...ends up that was a blessing because he had Strep, not the flu. Luckily, James was already on amoxicillin for a possible sinus infection to combat that...so we don't know who the original carrier of the flu and/or strep was (I was negative for strep) but needless to say, we had a realllly long week!
Jimmy is all better, James is still coughing but it's just from his sinus infection and my flu turned in to a sinus infection, so I'm still coughing but MUCH better.
All this sick stuff can just stay away for the rest of time, thank you very much!
Oh! Sounds like a rough week! Glad to hear you got through it.
ReplyDeleteOllie gets his H1N1 shot on Monday; then our whole family will have had the seasonal and swine shots... Let's hope they work.
Strep is the worst, and spreads like wildfire!