Tuesday, December 22, 2009

James Dancing, Blowing Raspberries & Talking

We keep expecting to wake up and find James with a mouthful of teeth because he's teething on everything and anything -- but no luck so far! Santa, can you hear him (me) asking for them? Please! He's been such a good sleeper for such a long time and he's woken up 4 nights in a row now -- not fun (last night had filled his diaper though, but was still 45 minutes to get him back down after all was said and done).
I love his Peanut Bear jacket
James is dancing to one of his kiddo videos -- "athleticBaby - basketballs" from the Konopacks. He saw all the basketballs on the video and made a bee-line for his tub of toys and picked out his yellow beach ball to throw on the floor -- I'm tellin' ya, this lil' man is too smart for his own good!

James' latest trick. He usually makes this sound along with some "ba ba ba"s or "da da da"s. "Ma" usually gets it own string minus the spitting sounds :-)

James now has the "ba" sound down pat to add to "da" and "ma" and sometimes "ta" -- we've actually both heard a clear "Mom" and I'd like to believe it was said to me, but that's still out to the jury for first word.

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!! See, your kid has moves! And I toldja you'd be using it soon enough ;)
    Merry Christmas!
    PS There are these homeopathic teething tablets that some people swear by, though I don't think they work with Ollie...

    ReplyDelete