Sunday, April 25, 2010

Bathroom is Done

Above :: the downstairs bathroom has been finished for a couple of weeks now -- GG touched up the ceiling and the edges and Jimmy hung the shelving and picture back up. I really like how it turned out -- not bad for a spur of the moment re-model!
Below :: just before GG was coming for her Spring Break, we had a huge storm go through that had hail pelting the house -- they were hitting the brick in the backyard and bouncing back halfway up the house! Needless to say, we have an adjuster coming out soon to check out the damages.

2 comments:

  1. The picture in the bathroom pulls it all together -- glad I got my picture taken in my jammies for all to see:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't have known it was your PJs if you didn't say anything :-) I really like how the bathroom turned out w/ the picture and the shelving/bins for all my mosquito repellent :-) haha!

    ReplyDelete