James celebrated Valentine's Day at school with some cool art projects -- a heart with a picture of him on it w/ stickers and finger painting and painting a picture of Big Bird with water colors. I found him a shirt on Friday that says "Little Flirt" on it -- should be big enough for him to wear the next 3 years, haha :-) By the time I picked him up from school though, he had his outfit changed from playing in the sink, so I wasn't able to get a picture....next year! They had a table set up for kids to decorate and take home cookies....James started eating his before I could get the baggie to put it in....he was a mess of pink frosting all over his face and hands (which drove him bonkers)! He really enjoyed it though -- they're so good to the kids there!
The big news of the night though was James' Valentine's present for Jim and I :: he went poop in his potty!!! or, as he said, "James toot" and I think it squirted out on him :-) haha, we made a big deal about it and even made Daddy come upstairs to celebrate (it was before bed). While he was getting re-diapered and pajama-ed, I put it in the toilet and let him flush it and say "bye bye poopies." Very cute and so proud! He's been sitting on the darn toilet for at least 8 months now and this is the first time I've witnessed him doing anything productive on it....so while it may have been an accident, I'll take it :-D
No comments:
Post a Comment