Wednesday, June 22, 2011

And Cashew is....

A BOY!!!! Yeppers, going to be WAYYYY out-numbered around here, but we couldn't be more excited! James and Daddy found out Cash's gender at the appointment but kept it a surprise from Mommy (I didn't want the anti-climatic ultrasound tech just telling me). They did a great job of keeping it secret and then Jim found an AWESOME way of telling me!

Jim took pictures of things around the house, blew them up (and got to play with his camera), used clear contact paper to cover them, then painted over them with a silver paint-water mix so I got a scratch off ticket at every stop. It took me 1.5 hours (dinner was in there) to find all of the clues around the house (some were extremely difficult and I had to get help)...but it was sooo much fun and very creative! The last one was a blow up of the ultrasound (which was just confirming what we both thought we saw within the first 10 seconds of the ultrasound).

No comments:

Post a Comment