
He can be super un-happy and then I'll put him on his diaper changer that is attached to his Pack 'n Play and he acts like it's the best thing ever! He turns in to a little mover and shaker -- kicking and punching and talking to just being all spastic with his movements but you can see him thinking about it and he is just so full of energy when he is on there. I wish I could leave him up there alone and take a nap because I'm sure he'd stay up there and play for a long time by himself -- too bad it's really not safe to do so.
A close-up of the tongue out.
I HAD to get out of the house on Tuesday, James was fussing a bunch and Easton was driving me absolutely batty. So I put James in his car seat and leashed up Easton and we went on a little walk. Quite interesting because Easton is super strong and not the best walker and I was only holding on to him with one hand and trying to steer the stroller with the other -- needless to say, it was a slllooooowww walk but productive in getting us out of the house. We had to cut our path short though as the timing meant the elementary school was letting kids out and I didn't need Easton mauling any 1st graders! James finally fell asleep and took a nap after being awake from 8am - 3:30pm...it was quite warm out, so we got a good look at his chunky monkey legs that are finally forming on this long, lanky boy :-)
Here is James showing his best moves on the diaper changer -- I love to watch his facial expressions and how intensely focused he is at what he is doing. It's not his most active video but it shows him moving and him trying to imitate my facial expressions -- he can really get a move on in there, the speed at which he can move is amazing and he cracks me up with how excited he gets...like he's trying to talk to me through his movements.
No comments:
Post a Comment