Tuesday, June 23, 2009

First Trip to Gma's Pool

Gma Chele got a still picture of Jimmy putting James in the pool for the first time...here is the result of the Daddy Dip...not such a happy camper! The water was 78 degrees -- I'm with James, chilly! You can see Easton in the background mid-jump -- he was having a ball :-)
Mommy had a happy baby before hand though -- even with the floppy hat that's way too big on to protect his pretty face. There should really be a sunscreen safe for babies under 6 months - seriously, this is 2009 people, get on it!
I've titled the below picture "Mommy, just give me the bottle and I'll do the rest." James has been holding up his bottle by himself for a few weeks now...you have to put it in his mouth and help when it's almost empty, but he does a good job and definitely knows that he wants what's in there!

PS -- Sorry Sheryl, I forgot to change the picture upload size this time...I'll remember soon, promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment