During his happy times of the day (and while not eating), James "talks" my ear off! He has a lot to say too! I've translated the Gerber talk somewhat to know that "uh-goo" means he's in a good mood and that he, of course, agrees with me on whatever topic we are discussing. He'll respond to my talking with him and get really excited. It's amazing to watch him practice using his mouth and lips to form sounds (they come from so deep down and take so much energy and focus to get out, it's crazy) and know that one day he'll figure it out. I am just waiting for him to bust out with "Hey, Mom, how's it goin?" I swear, he's going to skip the "Dada"s and "bah"s and just go to complete sentences with the looks on his face when he's talking it up! Above is a video of him talking to me this morning. He was chatting me up and kind of clammed up once the camera out (I think he is distracted by the red light it makes when it is focusing), so this is the best I could get today to post -- enjoy! :-D
No comments:
Post a Comment