Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

I put James in his "I heart The Ladies" shirt in honor of Valentine's Day weekend and asked his teachers to try and get some pictures of James with his teachers and friends.
Above :: Ms. D and Ms. C (they call him "their boyfriend"), Ms. E (his main teacher) and his friend, M. -- they tried for a pic w/ him and all the girls in his classroom but they kept scattering once they put everyone together -- and then by the time I got there at the end of the day, he had spit up and had a wardrobe change
Below :: playing with his friend, B. B gives me the BEST smiles when I come in the room and say Hi to him...he's so cuddly! He is about 2 months younger then James, but a solid 6lbs more -- it's awesome.
I was sitting on the floor trying to put James' socks on to go home (he takes them off at school, too, to carry around with him) and all of his friends came to visit. B has just started to pull himself up and was all cuddly and M was trying to get us all to laugh with her dancing. The day before, M kept spinning herself around and around in circles and then would fall over because she was so dizzy -- Ms. E and I were laughing so hard, it was hilarious! M is sooo smart, she's just over a year but has so many words and says "Hi, James" when he comes in to class.
James went over to the bookshelf to play with E (she has the prettiest blue eyes) and I just missed catching them holding (more like touching) hands...I guess they like company while teething on the toys :-)
James' friend, P, really likes to go play with James' car seat while I get his things ready to go home. She was playing there and James crawled over and was pulling down on his bib...she walked over (she just started walking recently) behind him and un-did the Velcro for him so he could take it off -- what a good buddy! It was one of the cutest things I've seen in a long time and made my heart happy that they are such good friends!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S 2010, Love Bug!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment