Friday, July 15, 2011

3rd of July Party

3rd of July Pool Party at Gma Chele's house :: all of the family members involved
Look at that belly! Holy cowboys, you'd think I was ready to pop -- NOPE! Only 30 weeks preggers here! Cash has made sitting for long periods of time extremely uncomfortable (I could barely make it to this party -- leaning waaaaay back in the car) -- all those crazy pregnancy hormones have relaxed my joints too much, so my hips/pelvis shift almost every time I try to change positions, etc (sleeping is also a real treat). We were supposed to go to my cousin, Mallory's, wedding in Cleveland over this weekend, but I wouldn't have been able to move for about 2 days probably. I was really sad to miss it, but have been really impressed with the pictures I've seen so far of my beautiful cousin! Congrats to Mal and Matt!!!

We are working on James asking for permission to get in the pool (don't need him just jumping in with no one watching to get a toy or something) but he's usually quite content with his bucket, shovel and paint brush. He did have a good time showing off his swimming skills on the noodle with Daddy :-)

Jamie, Laura and I

Our family of 3 (+1 cookin)


James was soooo excited for fireworks this year! Yeah, my favorite holiday, so I'm happy he enjoyed! We took his own chair out into the viewing area at Gma's so he had his own special place. He screeched/screamed for the first 5 minutes or so, trying to imitate the whistle of each and every firework (ended when I gave him my camera for entertainment).

Watching fireworks with Mommy -- we had to put on the long sleeves again this year, but it was awesome weather!

One of the pictures James got of a firework exploding -- not too bad, Bug!

The screeching I was talking about -- you can hear how excited he was about the show though!

No comments:

Post a Comment