Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Mommy's Birthday

James and I got to hang out all day on my Birthday since it wasn't one of the days he goes to school :-) He and Jim got me an awesome new HD camera (above pic is first one on it) because someone (a toddler to remain unnamed) has a love for taking pictures, but is not so good at patience and waiting for it to be ready (thus, old camera would toggle randomly between picture and video). By bedtime, James still wouldn't acknowledge it was my Birthday. When I asked him why, he said "Mommy, no candles, no hat!" haha, the minds of children! So I put his stuffed bunny on my head as a "hat" and he sang me "Happy Birthday." Then when I got downstairs I had Jim put a candle in a Klondike bar and had him sing, too :-) James is right, not a Birthday without a candle and a Birthday hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment