He was also ecstatic to pretend to be a firefighter!!! Here, the only picture I could get of him and Jillian "playing together" :-) She's in the green, and, believe it or not, 2 months younger than James! I'm going to start teaching her volleyball now!
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Splash Park
We visited a splash park on one of James' days off school. The neighbors and a friend of Jim's from elementary school and her daughter met us there. What a great, enclosed space...and cheap! Only $3 per person! James loved all the aqueducts and trying to figure them out.
He was also ecstatic to pretend to be a firefighter!!! Here, the only picture I could get of him and Jillian "playing together" :-) She's in the green, and, believe it or not, 2 months younger than James! I'm going to start teaching her volleyball now!
He was also ecstatic to pretend to be a firefighter!!! Here, the only picture I could get of him and Jillian "playing together" :-) She's in the green, and, believe it or not, 2 months younger than James! I'm going to start teaching her volleyball now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment