Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Rest of Weekend

Sunday we went swimming at Gma Chele's in the morning. James went in his float for the first time -- we were very surprised that he took right to it and enjoyed being somewhat independent in the water! Of course, he had to take the paint brush with him for safety :-)
He's now posing for pictures :-D
G-O-O-F-B-A-L-L!!! Our little shepherd was entertained for quite awhile (again, with something on his head)
He saw my camera and kept saying "cheeeeee" and posing for me, haha. We Skyped with GG and Pops on Tuesdsay, Aug 3 and James said "GG" a few times and pointed at her!!! He loves to talk to Pops too, but is still calling him "Dad." He read them a book and blew them lots of kisses.
Lying on a pillow with Daddy after a long, busy day at school -- James went back full time on Monday to get prepared for the school year ahead (BOOOOO, but I do have a job, so I'm thankful there). When I was getting him ready in the morning, he told me a cat says "ooowwww" (he misses the "me" part)
In the video, James shows us his lightning speed of climbing up onto the couch and then says "cheeee" for a picture.

OK, and I'm finally ALL CAUGHT UP for July blogging -- WOO HOO -- gotta go get my Bug from school now -- I'm interested to hear their story -- supposedly the toilet in between the toddler rooms "exploded...just blew up" today -- and James was the last one near them -- why am I not surprised?!?! t-r-o-u-b-l-e-m-a-k-e-r :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment