
Our lil' buddy is 17 months old!!! We just can't believe it! He's growing up so quickly, I'd like to just bottle him up to keep him like this forever (OK, we can add "potty trained" and "good eater" in the mix). And he finally hit a solid +20lbs, so he can now safely be forward facing in his car seat! It's so cool to look back and see his big brown eyes looking at you :-) Although he's already asking for the "kees" and telling me to turn the car "ahn" -- thinks he'll be driving by 2, I guess!

James figured out he can use the side rail of the obstacle course to shimmy his way up the slide and go down head first -- somehow, for him, I think this is safer than the alternative of going down on his butt.
No comments:
Post a Comment