Waiting for Aunt Amanda to come with Daddy
Playing Nok Hockey with Davin (who just started taking some independent steps himself)
I hope they share this nicely in a few years!
Hanging out with the Birthday Girl
Sunday, July 25 :: Gma Chele's birthday, so James and I called her to wake her up in Utah to start her day :-) James also started doing his version of the sign for "please" today -- patting his belly or chest with both hands repeatedly. He also discovered how to "blink" on purpose -- soooo funny to catch him as he tries to do it :-D Monday, July 26 :: we joined the Wehrle's again for James' first trip to the Public Library!!! The kid's section is fabulous there -- he, Abby and Bella enjoyed "returning" books at the wooden book return the most today. Then we went to Applebee's and James munched on some of my chicken tenders (he only likes to get the whole big piece now, gets mad when I break them up, even if burning hot).
Tuesday, July 27 :: James went on a field trip with his class to Pet Smart! They all enjoyed getting out of the buggy to play with the kittens ;-) James also came home that night saying "oof" as he pointed to Easton!!! I've been trying to get him to make an animal noise -- guess all I needed to do was take him to the pet store!
Wednesday, July 28 :: my mother's day present came through -- a house cleaning by Molly Maids!!! Thank you so much to Jim and James and Easton!!! The house looks great and I love not seeing so much dust around :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment