Sunday, August 16, 2009

Aunt Lu!!!

Laura S. and I have been wanting to go visit her Great Aunt Lu (Gma Schillinger's sis) and Great Uncle Todd all summer. Of course, we waited until the absolute last day to go :-) Aunt Lu is moving around great as she is recovering from her 2nd hip surgery -- she's a trooper!

James loved hanging out on the screened-in patio w/ Aunt Lu and even got to play on a blanket in the grass with Laura.

It was pretty toasty out on Friday (high 80s) which meant James actually napped for about an hour while I held him, but it resulted in a sweaty, warm baby. We wet a towel for him and he was cracking us up when he cooled down and woke up!
What a goof ball!!! I can only imagine the teacher phone calls....

No comments:

Post a Comment