Sunday, June 6, 2010

A Little Month 14 Randomness

Above :: chillin' with Daddy before getting his Nebulizer treatment
Below :: James LOVES to read (yeah! he used to cry when we'd try to read to him, thank you school) -- he constantly requests "E-I-E-I-O," and I even catch him doing the sign for "duck" sometimes (although not up at his mouth); he loves the shiny paper they put in these books from the $1 Spot at Target (gotta love a good deal on board books)!
Jimmy sporting his new camera backpack we got him for his birthday -- Happy 30th Bub!!!
Trying to stay cool (temperature-wise) with Laura
All the blocks got dumped out and James and Daddy were playing with the container -- so silly to be green
Having a temper tantrum that I won't let him have something -- so pulling up as high as he could get himself
All done w/ the temper tantrum -- all it took was getting the camera out and singing "Old MacDonald" -- wish they all ended this easily! He sure can turn on the charm when he wants!
When you sit down criss-cross-apple-sauced, James will waddle up to you, spin around and plop on down -- here I asked him if his favorite baseball team was the Cubbies -- and he sure got a big smile :-) We later went on a walk with Daddy and Easton in the forest preserve -- it was such a beautiful Sunday morning -- and we got back in time for lunch and nap -- nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment