Friday, July 31, 2009
Breast feeding article
I noticed an interesting article about breastfeeding on my Yahoo! home page today and thought I'd share. It's a bit jumpy as they go from breast feeding to H1N1 flu back to breast feeding, but I find the numbers pretty amazing...only 40% of women breast feed their babies through 6 months, no matter how rich or poor the country. They estimate 1.3 million babies lives could be saved from it. Hmmm, glad I'm still primarily breast feeding James. However, I also don't think people should be judged if they cannot breast feed their child...I think good health care can go a long way....just my cheap two cents as I know my production has sloooooowwwweeeddd waaaaayyyy down and I have to supplement to keep our Peanut growing strong and there's not much I can do about it, so I feel for the moms that want to do it but can't or go through so much pain with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment